Last Updated: January 2012
All of the information we obtain about you is stored securely on our servers and we use it only to evaluate your situation, to evaluate your case and to provide ongoing communications to you in furtherance of these legal services, and as set forth below. Except as set forth below, we will not share your personal information with anyone else without your permission. We do not share your information with any third party source.
What Types Of Information About You Do We Collect Through This Website?
We collect personal information about you only by information you provide us through this Website.
- Information You Provide To Us: When you submit a request for a consultation on this Website, we collect the following information from you:
- Your name, residence and email addresses, and telephone numbers
- General information about your assets, debts, income, and expenses
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your information on our servers. Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online (such as through an email message or through filling out an online form), this information cannot be made 100 percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected, and used by others.
We’re a small business operating only in Pinellas County and our only information collection on our site is voluntarily submitted via our contact forms by our site visitors. We don’t keep this information for marketing purposes nor do we sell it.
- What personal information is collected from the user? Only information supplied VOLUNTARILY by the user. This could include: Your name, residence and email addresses, and telephone numbers, General information about your assets, debts, income, and expenses
- How this information will be used by the company? To contact the user and attempt to assist them with their debt issues. We are a bankruptcy attorney office.
- How the company transfers data to third-party companies? Simple. We don’t.
- How to modify or delete this personal information or opt-out? You can always NOT fill out the voluntary information forms. If you want to delete your info or opt-out then give us a call at 727-231-4300. We’ll be more than happy to delete your information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact us at:
Law Offices of Jill McDonald
28471 US 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761